October 5, 2004

Good evening folks


How was your day? Did someone tell you or show that you are loved? Did your special someone call you at lunch break to say that he/she misses you...........Well, its those things that keep me going....And then, ofcourse, there's music....Sangeetha Sagaram that engulfs all boredom, pain or grief....

The week has just begun and my Tuesdays are always packed. I am waiting to go home and hug Chicku and Santuma. Do you one of the days when you seem to have worked all day but not a lot is accomplished....well, today was one such day...Maybe I am being quite harsh on myself. My Prof at Purdue University once told me "Good enough, is good enough. " I argued with him then, but it makes a lot of sense now. OK. Gotta go..Bye..

6 comments:

Jo said...

Nice to see the pic of your hubby and kiddo. :-)

Jo said...

Oops! And yours too!! :))

Mini said...

Hi Nayeem >> It is indeed a small world..I responed to your email befor checking this comment...Do you have any contact with other classmates? PEMHS was the best time of my life! great memories, great friends!

jayasree said...

Hi Mini... Feel very happy to know more about through your blog...we were together only for two years but you were always there in my mind...some folks are like that.
..will be remembered for ever....Nice to know that you are a happy wife and a proud mother of a cute little one…Santhosh has got a beautiful voice.....Wish you all the happiness... good work....

Mini said...

@Jayshree: Thanks for visiting my blog. You always had a happy disposition and were a spirited dancer. Loved the time in St. Joseph's. Please keep in touch...you haven't changed a bit!

Unknown said...

Hi Mini...D u recognise me.. I am Girija..your cousin.... Wonderful... musings..written..just went thru it..
take care...
and d b n touch....